• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Primeval World on Railroad?

StarlitNight05

DIS Veteran
I remember hearing that the Primeval World (dinosaur) section of the railroad was being refurbed earlier this month. Has anyone who has been recently comment on if this is still the case?

I'm afraid it will take some time to get the Marvel overlay in place.

JK!!
Dino-Av.jpg

DLRR CMs said the dinosaurs should be back in April. We've taken to acting out the fight scene ourselves (taking turns who gets to be T-Rex) while the conductor does the "history of the dinosaurs" spiel. Last time, we were in the row right in front of the conductor while he was narrating -- we could hear him trying not to laugh!

DLRR CMs said the dinosaurs should be back in April. We've taken to acting out the fight scene ourselves (taking turns who gets to be T-Rex) while the conductor does the "history of the dinosaurs" spiel. Last time, we were in the row right in front of the conductor while he was narrating -- we could hear him trying not to laugh!
Thats hilarious!!!

I'm glad to hear it will -probably- be back in April. We are going the very end of April, and most of my kids have never been/don't remember the railroad, since it was being refurbed during our last trip.

I'm glad to hear it will -probably- be back in April. We are going the very end of April, and most of my kids have never been/don't remember the railroad, since it was being refurbed during our last trip.
I'll report back if it's back up when we go in a few weeks -- well, 13 days actually, but who's counting? :-)

I remember hearing that the Primeval World (dinosaur) section of the railroad was being refurbed earlier this month. Has anyone who has been recently comment on if this is still the case?

We rode the train last night (4/2) -- happy to report that the dinosaurs are back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter