Princess Breakfast in Norway Question

rexmundi

<font color=CC99CC>Believes in Magic!
Has the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway become the new "hot" PS? I tried to get a PS for my trip (Oct. 30 - Nov. 6) and was not successful (I did not call 90 days in advance). I knew CRT required Herculean efforts to get a PS, but did not know the one at Ahershus would be so popular. Is snyone having luck getting a PS after others have canceled?

My friend did it in April, less than 90 days, but she could only get a table for 2. So she and her daughter went and her husband and sons went somewhere else.

Originally posted by rexmundi
Has the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway become the new "hot" PS? I tried to get a PS for my trip (Oct. 30 - Nov. 6) and was not successful (I did not call 90 days in advance). I knew CRT required Herculean efforts to get a PS, but did not know the one at Ahershus would be so popular. Is snyone having luck getting a PS after others have canceled?

What I think is happening is this: Before Norway was 90 days, CRT was 60 days. If someone called 60 days for Cindy and it wasn't available and they said "oh we really wanted to eat with the Cinderella", then the CM might say how about 1900 Fair for Dinner the Norway Breakfast would already have been booked for 30 days, ( Am I making sesne?)

Now, with the new 90 day for all PS, if someone calls for CRT for a certain day, and its all booked up, and they make a coment about being disapointed, the Cm might recomend Norway Princess. I think it will start to be as Hot As Cindy's.

I have seen on here that even though you didn't get your PS the first day you could that you should continue to call once or twice a day because one could turn up that way. people change plans all the time

We just came back from Disney. Had breakfast at Norway. IT WAS PACKED. I'm surpised the fire marshall let that many people in the building.

Also, make sure you check your bill when it comes time to pay. Three tables (in our small section of six) had problems with their bills, including us. Then, we had to wait and wait while the manager fixed all the problems.

Not sure it was worth the money, other than we didn't have to hunt for Mary Poppins, Jasmine, Belle, Mulan or Pocohantas anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter