Princess Storybook Bfast w/o PS?

mittelst

Mouseketeer
Hi - What are my chances of getting into the Princess Storybook breakfast (Epcot) as a walk-up? Even though I've had my travel plans set since May, I've waited till now to make the PS's (doh!), and gee, they're booked up!

We'll be at WDW 10/5-10/8. What do you think the chances, if I keep calling, that I'll get a cancellation?

Thanks!
Wolds Worst WDW Planner

Doesn't hurt to keep calling every day to ask :). People cancel their PS's all the time.

Teresa

We did this breakfast last year and you cannot walk up mainly because World Showcase isn't open yet and you need to give your name to a CM with a clipboard to get in.

Keep calling though, you might get lucky.

Definitely keep calling. On my initial call for an upcoming trip in November, everything was booked. I called back this morning and three slots were available on two different days. In case anyone else is trying at that time, there's only two slots left now ;)

That's the cancellation time frame, to not get charged on your CC.

I know I'm waiting till then to cancel. We will probably go to it, but want the option in case we change our mind. We were lucky and got CRT, so I don't know if we want to do both.

My daughter is desparate to see Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). I've read she's fairly regular at Storybook, and hit-and-miss at CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter