• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priorities?

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
How are you deciding which FP to book first? Is Seven Dwarfs still the one to book first, or would you go with Soarin or Frozen? I'm trying to figure out which rides to book, and which day to schedule for first.

I have no experience with booking FP, but I would tend to think that since Frozen is a brand new attraction, that that one should probably be the number one priority.

I think it's all based on your preference of attraction really. I was able to score two FP for myself and my fiancé for Minetrain during our last Disney trip and I honestly wasn't that impressed. Still worth a ride though for sure, but I wouldn't ever wait in line for more than 30 min for this ride or any others. Soarin is a must, in my opinion. Frozen as well. I saw that wait times for Frozen were 300 minutes today, so def try for a FP there!

Mostly, it's a matter of preference. We almost never get a fast pass for a show such as "Lion King" or "Finding Nemo" because there is almost alway space available. "Peter Pan" usually needs an FP because of the rides very limited capacity. We also try to get three in the morning/early afternoon then get what you can for later in the day.

I follow Mesaboy2's advice religiously and pick the rides I'm interested in, prioritized according to what he lists as most "important/necessary" for FP. Since I usually plan 2.5 MK days and 2 Epcot days AND Frozen is the newest thing, right now I'd probably go after my Epcot Frozen day first, then look for a MK day with 7dwarfs, then back to my second Epcot day with Soarin as priority, then proceed with more MK and the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter