• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priority Seating Confirmation?

DisneyJen

<font color=FF66FF>Chairs the "Keep the Park Game
Was wondering if any DL experts can answer this one for me ...

I called DL Dining to make my priority seating for our October surprise trip! I had asked the cast member another question and he transferred me ... but I didn't realize that I didn't have a confirmation number. I am a WDW veteran and use to those confirmation number :earboy2:

No, there no confirmation numbers for Priority Seatings at DL.

Thanks so much!

Just another difference between DL and WDW :teeth:

There is a confirmation number, but you don't need it since they go by names. There is a cast member who works there (or worked there), and when I call she gives me the confirmation #, too.

I booked my PS's through the vacation planning service and the front desk gave me a list of my PS's and they included confirmation numbers. So they do have them. I bet if you explained it makes you feel better to have numbers, they would give them to you.

I made a PS for blue Bayou last month and when the cast member didn't give me a confirmation number I asked him about it and he said it wasn't needed, but he could give me one if it made me feel safer. He was really nice about the whole thing.

I booked a PS for Blue Bayou last week through Disney Dining and she did not give me a number. Today I booked two PS's through VP and she gave me a number for each. I asked her why I didn't get one through Disney Dining and she said that they don't issue them, only VP does. Not sure why though!

We were in Disneyland a week ago and had PS's for the Blue Bayou and Carnation Place[2 times] and although I didn't have a number, there was no problem. I gave them my name, and I could see it come up on the computer.
Wish we were back there now.

Thanks all. We east coasters tend to be a little anal :rotfl: We have never needed the confirmation numbers at WDW but they always made me feel more secure :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter