Private Charters In Grand Cayman

Captain Marvin's consistently gets outstanding reviews on cruise critic. We did a group excursion, but they offer private charters as well. After 25+ cruises, sting ray city with them is still among the best excursions we have ever taken.

Joining in. I am thinking about doing the same in January. I had reached out to Crystal Charters.

But would love more thoughts on the subject. Thanks for posting.

Joining in. I am thinking about doing the same in January. I had reached out to Crystal Charters.

But would love more thoughts on the subject. Thanks for posting.

We had rough seas on our day in Grand Cayman and Stingray City was closed. We got an email the day prior asking us if we wanted to cancel or to change ships and still do Starfish Point, Kaibo Beach Bar, and a Mangrove tour. They changed to the larger ship for the same price, which was nice.

The crew was great and they found us a stingray at Starfish Point, so our kids didn't even realize they missed out on Stingray City.

Crew was amazing, lunch stop was great, and they had a taxi pulling up just as we got off the boat - just an overall very relaxing day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter