Private Tours - Fireworks & Parade viewing?

Czardas

Mouseketeer
Hi, I’m considering booking a VIP Tour. Can anyone tell me if this guarantees preferred viewing areas for Fireworks, Fatasmic and MSEP? If so where?

Our tours are upcoming in August. This was in the email when I specified that I wanted Fantasmic one day and Parade/fireworks the next.

"
We can help reserve you viewing for our nighttime entertainment on the days of your VIP Tour as well. It does not need to be while you have your VIP Tour Guide. There are different viewing locations that we have our reserved viewing sections at. It is all subject to availability and first come first serve within the viewing section we are able to reserve."

You have the ability to reserve the viewing areas for the parades and night time spectaculars...but nothing is guaranteed. All based on availability and capacity of when you actually book.

Yes as mentioned above it can be limited, depending on how many tours are booked for that day and how many people in each tour.

You would be seated in the “east crescent viewing area”

Here is a pic from my friends tour in May:

Attachments

• 18361B7B-5177-4EE3-BE20-DF2A36CAAEF8.png
    18361B7B-5177-4EE3-BE20-DF2A36CAAEF8.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 62

We let them know we wanted preferred fireworks viewing as soon as we could, meaning right after we confirmed the tour date in July (the fireworks were the only nighttime spectacular available last September, and we booked them outside of our tour time, along with Blue Bayou and Oga's Cantina reservations). Here is the view from our reserved seats for the Halloween Screams show (this was one of the best VIP tour perks, IMO -- great view, actual chairs, and we checked in only 15 min before the start time).

Attachments

• IMG_9947.jpeg
    IMG_9947.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 44
I was at Fantasmic last week. The VIP tours had a special seated area behind the dining package viewing areas. I watched the cms rope off this area and set up chairs.

The Christmas Fantasy parade was happening when we did it. That’s actually how our tour ended. Our guide took us to the hub where they had a roped off areas and white folding chairs. It was a great spot. I booked the tour in large part to the VIP seats for shows and specifically the fireworks. The fireworks show was outside our tour time but our name was on a list to enter a roped off area with benches in the hub right in front of the castle. I got all cuddled up with my kiddos and drank cocoa while we waited with bated breath…only to have them be cancelled due to the wind. 😩. I obviously knew there was that risk but it didn’t make me any less sad…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter