Private Transport pick up time from Sequoia for an 11:00 a.m. flight from CDG

kathy884

DIS Veteran
Hello,
We have a mini European trip planned in September with four nights in Paris, three nights in Disneyland Paris, and then three nights in Belfast.

We have a Friday 11:00 a.m. Easyjet flight from Paris (CDG) to Belfast. It's just two adults traveling. What time would you suggest that I get a pick up from the Sequoia Lodge for getting to CDG? Easyjet doesn't allow baggage drop off till 9 a.m.

Appreciate your thoughts. I just asked for a quote from Ezyshuttle and asked for their recommendation for a pickup time too.

It's wonderful all the great information about Disneyland Paris we've gotten on this forum. We are super excited to have the opportunity to visit!

Also, EzyShuttle got back to me with a quote (the standard 80 euros I've hear others mention, but didn't give me a recommended time for a pickup, so I would love to hear from you. The flight I have is the only one to Belfast that day for Easyjet, so I definitely want to make the flight.

Ezygoshuttle is showing €70 for 2 people, 2 bags on a Friday in September. This is the same price I have for June, 3 passengers, 3 bags. I'm accessing this from the US. That may be the difference.

1674413025803.png

j

We usually use Inter Service Prestige for our bookings and they actually tell you what time they are going to pick you up based on your flight time (you can then ask them to come earlier if you want, but I don't think they allow you to move it later).

For our last trip, they put the pick up time as 3 hrs 10 mins before our departure, but bear in mind that we were staying off-site (maybe 5 mins closer to the airport than an on-site hotel) and we were departing in the evening after rush hour was over, so that also might add on some time to your trip given you're travelling in the morning peak.

Ezygoshuttle is showing €70 for 2 people, 2 bags on a Friday in September. This is the same price I have for June, 3 passengers, 3 bags. I'm accessing this from the US. That may be the difference.

View attachment 733989

j
You're right this was around $80 was translated to dollars. Right now it's 1.09 dollars to the euro. It wasn't that long ago when I was looking that they were practically even.
We usually use Inter Service Prestige for our bookings and they actually tell you what time they are going to pick you up based on your flight time (you can then ask them to come earlier if you want, but I don't think they allow you to move it later).

For our last trip, they put the pick up time as 3 hrs 10 mins before our departure, but bear in mind that we were staying off-site (maybe 5 mins closer to the airport than an on-site hotel) and we were departing in the evening after rush hour was over, so that also might add on some time to your trip given you're travelling in the morning peak.
Thanks. Maybe we'll do 7:30 a.m. since it's morning and maybe closer to rush hour. I went ahead and gave that time and asked John if he thought that sounded reasonable. Thank you.

John never gave me an answer on a time for pick up, just told me it would take 35 minutes at a minimum to get there and it could be more with traffic. Left it to me to choose the time. Anyway, I booked a 7:30 a.m. pickup 3 1/2 hours before the flight. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Hopefully I'll be good with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter