Probably not the first thread to ask...

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
But...
How many DVCers will be going to the MVMCP?
We will be there the 9th and the 11th... just in case anyone wants to say HI! :)

(Of course, the free drink offer still stands... ;) )

MG

Oh shucks,MG. I will be attending but on 11/29. I always miss those free drink offers of yours. :guilty:

We'll be there on the 11th. Last minute decision thanks to $78 RT from Jet Blue!!!

Waiting for MS to open and get a room now!

Sandy

We'll be at the one on the 11th! I sure hope to see you there!

Bobbi :flower:

November 29 for hubby and I. Only seven more days until we leave Dallas bound for WDW! YEAH!

with disney spirit and dizhoni with all the crew will be there on the 18th. Can't wait!!! :cheer2:

We'll be there on the 29th too - we'll try to remember to wear something DIS green instead of Christmas green that night so if anyone sees, we can all wave hello! :wave:

:sunny:

We'll be at the BCVs from the 7th - 11th. We'll be attending the Merry Mixer and the MVMCP on the 8th. Hope to see CP on the 9th

Drinks? I am SO there!!!!

pinnie

We'll be there on the 11th with our daughters and son-in-laws (doing a long weekend for a Christmas present to the kids). Couldn't resist those $66 roundtrip Southwest Ding fares that came up.

I'll watch for green ribbons and say hi to anybody from the DIS we run into. :flower:

We'll be there on November 29'th in our lime green best :bounce:

Chris, Jean & Patrick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter