Problem with Online Check in?

iheartmickey1111

Mouseketeer
I am trying to do my online check in, but after I try to enter my credit card info, it says that they are unable to verify my card. Quadruple checked everything is correct... has anyone else run into this?

Are you trying to use a Disney Visa? Others have reported problems with that specific card. Your best bet would be to call and get IT involved.

Yep, it was with the Disney Visa.

One more question, does anyone know how to make sure I get the two beds and NOT a king? I am going with my mom so this will be my first trip where I actually NEED to two beds instead of a king size lol.

Online check in wouldn't take my disney VISA either. I finished the check-in process and will add the cc when I get to ASMu on MONDAY!!! :cool1::cool1:

It would not accept my Disney Visa card either :furious: Wouldn't you think that Disney would want to encourage their own Disney rather than discourage it :mad:

It would not accept my Disney VISA with Disney VISA marked in the box. I tried saying it was a regular VISA and it went through. I think they should fix this!

It would not accept our credit union Visa either. So I'm not really sure that any time is saved by doing online checkin other than feeling excited that I've checked in lol.

We have done it! Not sure it saved any time at all! Maybe I don't understand it! LOL! I thought I would show up and everything would be ready! We stood there and watched her get a folder out, and slowly put everything in it, asks us questions. Maybe it just benefits them, I don't know but seemed like they had to do as much or more than usual! LOL!

I was running into the same problem with the regular 10 day check in page last time. But for my upcoming May trip, I went through mydisneyreservations.com (can't post links yet) and was able to check in 60 days in advanced and there was no problems with the Disney Visa card. Best of luck everyone!

When I go on to try to check in online, it does absolutely nothing. It shows the resort, dates, guest names, confirmation number and then at the bottom of the popup screen is shows a "Done" button. No options whatsoever. Not sure whats up with it.

:confused3

JJ&JSMOM said:
When I go on to try to check in online, it does absolutely nothing. It shows the resort, dates, guest names, confirmation number and then at the bottom of the popup screen is shows a "Done" button. No options whatsoever. Not sure whats up with it.

:confused3

There is not a link you could hit that says details? I know on MDE you click on the resort reservation then go to details and there should be a link for online check in there.

Through the regular Disney website the online check-in option does nothing for me. Going through mydisneyreservation.com does allow me to start the online check-in process, but it's not allowing me to input any room requests. So no online check-in for me yet!

There is not a link you could hit that says details? I know on MDE you click on the resort reservation then go to details and there should be a link for online check in there.

Thank you! I clicked on the View Details and there it was. Thank you! I never even thought to look under that. Dahhhhh! :thumbsup2

The online check in actually froze up on me so I may just do it the ole fashion way and go to the front desk.

Thanks for the help.
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter