Problems with booking own reservations??

blackjackdelta

<font color=darkorchid>Uncle had an "in" with Walt
Instead of coming home in 3 weeks, I will be having a change in my work assignment. After checking with WDT, AAA, and a number of travel agents we are unable to get reservations for mid August thru these agencies. We can make reservations directly with the Residence Inn Maingate where we like to stay and can by the park hoppers on line.
Can we buy ART tickets on line or at the hotel?
Can I book Goofy's kitchen directly?
Has anyone had major problems booking this way? We have booked all over the world directly but I have heard the DLR area seems to have problems with getting ressies right when booked correctly.
Since I am out of the country all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Jack pirate:

Your hotel should sell the ART tickets, and we always make all of our reservations on our own, including Goofy's - never had a problem - just keep the confirmation numbers they give you. Have fun!

We almost always book it all ourselves...no problems at all booking Goofy's (or making any other dining reservations) directly.

Same here just get Name and confirmation #'s for everything you book with date and time .Take these with you and refuse the OLE well maybe you called back and cancelled it.

I have always booked my Vacations that way they are in my name and my control.If you use a TA they are putting your name on their ressies.

Now to the TA's I think most do great jobs for people who can't but just not for me.

A guidebook recommended confirming all the PS bookings and any other special reservations just before arrival, to make sure they have all the correct information.

We arrive 4/23, and I'll be calling a day or two before that to confirm our Goofy's Kitchen and Lilo & Stitch PSs, and the DLH room specs requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter