• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

problems with the dvc online

spiceycat

dvc-blt
when it says 'welcome home, pat' - it has the correct member number - however when trying to make a resort - when it gets too
'book a resort' it does not have my member number any longer but my brother's. This has been happening to me for about 3 or 4 months now - despite calls and emails to member service - where they have implied it is my imagination. Believe me it is not.

anyone have any solutions to this problem?

Sorry I have gone so long.

when it says 'welcome home, pat' - it has the correct member number - however when trying to make a resort - when it gets too
'book a resort' it does not have my member number any longer but my brother's. This has been happening to me for about 3 or 4 months now - despite calls and emails to member service - where they have implied it is my imagination. Believe me it is not.

anyone have any solutions to this problem?

Sorry I have gone so long.

Isn't there an option to speak to IT when you call in? I really don't wait for the entire phone tree but was thinking there might be something like that after the option to speak to member administration.

Have you tried booking and does it actually use your brothers membership or somehow revert back to yours for the actual booking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter