Professional portraits

NE4ME

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever had a professional portrait done while at Universal. We are wanting a nice family picture done and I was thinking about doing it while we are there. We could always take them ourselves but I think it would be easier having someone else do it. Thanks

I was thinking of where you can get professional portraits done. USF has a place where you can dress up in costumes (like the Wild West) and they take a photo. You can get your face on a magazine. Then there's the photographers who want to take your photo at the front or when you pose with the characters. I can't think of a place where you can get a portrait done, like Sears does.

Anyway, if you want one of these photos done, they are a nice souvenir. Invariably, my photos have me in a bad hair day. :)

Thanks Barry. I appreciated the ideas. We may have to do the dress up one. Do they have one of these at IOA? We will only be there a short time. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter