• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS Calculator & Report Updated!

Scottwdw

Photographer
The PS Planning Guide is pleased to announce new versions of both the PS Calculator and PS Report for all your Priority Seating planning needs.

The PS Calculator no longer has 120 day dates as there are none currently at WDW for PS events. You will see it does a screen refresh and tells you the date you entered.

The PS Report is now database driven so updates will now take just a few seconds to do. And (drum roll, please!), it now is sorted in Call Date sequence! This is something you've been wanting for a long time. You'll notice more information about your selected PS restaurants or events printed right on the report, too!

This month's PS Spotlight is featuring the Polynesian Resort's Kona Cafe. All the more reason to visit and look around at all the great PS news and information for your upcoming Walt Disney World trips!

Happy Planning!
smileyhat.gif

Thanks. I'll check it out. I've always used the PS calculator; wasn't even aware there was a report feature!

Very cool....thanks.

Love the piece on Kona. It really captures the flavor of our favorite casual restaurant.

Thanks for the update. Now how about another suggestion for the next update? When I used it to plan for our upcoming trip in two weeks, I was frustrated that you could not enter PS for the same restaurant twice on the same day, or even twice on the same trip! This is not so far fetched. There are those of us who have a favorite restaurant for which we might want to get two PS's, maybe one at the beginning of the trip and one at the end. And even the same day is not out of the question. How about those who would like to do the character breakfasts at, say, Ohana or Cape May, and then also have the very different dinners at the same restaurant that evening? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your calculator, and I used it to plan our trip. But I did have to print out two different reports to get it all in.

Art

Oh, Sorry. I apologize for the last post. You can set up character breakfasts and dinners at the same restaurant. Now how about being able to set up the same restaurant multiple times in the same trip. Thanks, Art

Thanks so much:D :D What a great job! I put you in "my favorites" for our upcoming April trip... I appreciate your work!

Emmy

Originally posted by Tromba
Oh, Sorry. I apologize for the last post. You can set up character breakfasts and dinners at the same restaurant. Now how about being able to set up the same restaurant multiple times in the same trip. Thanks, Art

Glad you found the seperation of the character breakfasts and the dinners. Yes, I know about the inability to select the same restaurant multiple times per trip. You could copy and paste into a text editor and run the report more than once with the different days. But, that is not a good solution.

My next task is to give people the ability to create their own individual PS database with more flexibility to plan each meal regardless of the date, location, time of day and even mulitple trips.

This will take some time from me to put together as I have a lot to learn about handling such a system. I look forward to the challenge and hope you'll all be patient during it's development.

Thank you for your suggestions! Keep'em coming! :teeth:

Scottwdw

Great job, Scott!
Loved the Kona Cafe review! We are going 3x on our next trip (2 breakfasts, 1 dinner), and after reading that I just cant wait! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter