PS privledges with room key

Ludwig Von Drake

Mouseketeer
I remember last June we went to Hard Rock Cafe and showed our room key and got the next available table. Is this privledge also extended to Emerils' and Tchop Tchop? Or do I need a reservation for these? TIA

I know the privilege does not apply to Emeril's. I don't know about Tchop Chop, but I would make reservations in advance to be safe.

For all onsite restaurants your key doesn't work it makes sense as nearly everyone eating there is onsite guests so I would suggest booking :jester:

Not emeril's or Tchoup Chop.

Don't count on this working so smoothly every time..if there are 15 people in front of you with room keys..your wait can be rather long. If you know you want to eat somewhere for sure..always make a reservation.

They only work at certain restaurants and only Sun-Thurs, so to me that benefit wasn't particularly useful (we stayed at HRH Thurs-Sun nights)... As far as I could tell, Hard Rock Cafe didn't take reservations at all -- but perhaps that was only on Saturday nights... We waited a pretty long time to get into that restaurant even though it was 9:30 pm by the time we arrived!!

I'd definitely recommend getting ressies at places you definitely want to try, even if you're not sure you'll use them... It's worth it!!

Happy trails,
Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter