PSs call date?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
When can you call to make PSs for DL? I can't seem to find this anywhere...
Two new guidebooks and no where does it say when.

Thanks!

:sunny: hi ps 's for DL are usually 30 days before. to be sure you can call 714-781-3463 this is the number dining reservations they will also do resv for downtown Disney as well except for the Rainforest sorry don't know the number for them :cool1:

Actually it is 60 days out now. Except for the Fantasmic Dessert Buffet which is 30 days out and a different number.

You can make priority seating for any restaurant at the Disneyland Resort that takes priority seating (except Rainforest Cafe) by calling 714-781-3463 (DINE) up to 60 days in advance.

You can make reservations for Rainforest Cafe, Downtown Disney by calling them directly at 714-772-0413

Disney Dining Info

You can make reservations for tours, Fantasmic Balcony Dessert Buffet, Fantasmic Premium Seating Dessert Buffet, and Premium Seating for Electrical Parade by calling 714-781-4400 up to 30 days in advance.

Hours are from 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday thru Friday, and I think 8:00am - 5:00pm (or 6pm) on the weekends.

Check. Call date is now in my Palm.

Thank you! We just booked DLH for next June so I'm sure you'll be seeing me more often on this board come early next year! :Pinkbounc

lenshanem said:
Check. Call date is now in my Palm.

Thank you! We just booked DLH for next June so I'm sure you'll be seeing me more often on this board come early next year! :Pinkbounc

How exciting!! We booked DLH 11 months early too, and amazingly, the time has gone by fast! Only a month to go now!! It's been a fun Disneyland planning year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter