• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS's complete,what do you think?

mark smith

Mouseketeer
Arrive late Fri-GF(probably room service or Gasparilla

Sat-CRT bkfst./citricos-dinner

Sun-wife&daughter-PSB at GF/Bistro De Paris(ps pending)

Mon-Liberty tree tavern/spectro

Tue-Jiko;maybe Rainforest Cafe-lunch,if time

Wed-late snack Sci-fi;Pm-epcot noshing

thurs-Wolfgang Puck Cafe at DD, after Circ(if daughter noy too tired)

Fri-1900 Park Fair-character bkfst.;check-out

They have a PSB at GF? I thought it was at Epcot.

You do not say how old DD is or whether she is used to fine dining, but on your list you have Jiko, Citricos and Bistro de Paris which are all fabulous choices but will DD feel like having these grown-up meals? I know children are welcome but sometimes you can feel under pressure from people around you if they are just "being kids". Just wanted to share this little thought.
Otherwise, I think your plan looks great. Is DD really into characters as there are 4 character meals?
Hope this helps,
Claire

fizz13 said:
You do not say how old DD is or whether she is used to fine dining, but on your list you have Jiko, Citricos and Bistro de Paris which are all fabulous choices but will DD feel like having these grown-up meals? I know children are welcome but sometimes you can feel under pressure from people around you if they are just "being kids". Just wanted to share this little thought.
Otherwise, I think your plan looks great. Is DD really into characters as there are 4 character meals?
Hope this helps,
Claire
Thanks for the thoughts. DD is almost 8 and has since she was very young eaten at many fine restaurants(including those at WDW);we have dined at both Citricos and Jiko, prior w/DD and fortunately never felt uneasy about DD behavior or those around us. Admittadely, DD does not enjoy these restaurants as much as the fun ones. Regarding, character meals, I agree seems like alot. However, I was pleasantly surprised when DD, asked about CRT(she was there once at 4, does'nt really remember);we were lucky to get PS's, I quess. PTP, was on wifes must do list and LTT, I've always wanted to try(so right before spectro and w/characters will hopefully be a bonus. 1900 Park fare bkfst. is a maybe, as it is the am, we check-out at Gf(if DD, must see Poppins and Alice, before we depart, we probably will do). Again, thanks for your insights.

I think your list looks great! You have a good sprinkling of the "fun" restaurants for your DD, and some great choices for the grownups too. BTW, our DS (now 11) has been schleped all over WDW's fine-dining scene since he was 6, and like your DD, he does just great. Sitting through a multi-course meal is just as fun for him as a character meal, and makes him feel all grown up (especially when he can have a kiddie cocktail with extra cherries!) My only suggestion regarding your plan relates to Tuesday, where you are considering RFC and Jiko. The portions are huge at RFC, and of course you will want to be suitably hungry that evening to enjoy the wonderful offerings of Jiko. So, if you are set on doing both the same day, I would just suggest a fairly early lunch at RFC and a later dinner at Jiko.

Thanks, and I agree. My daughter wants to try RC as sha vaguely remembers it as fun on our trip 3 years ago, otherwise we would probably skip.

I think it looks great...a very nice mix. Our children now grown all enjoyed the variety of restaurants at WDW over the years. We have wonderful memories of fine dining at WDW with them.Bon apetit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter