PTR after a year of waiting !!!!

Kittina

Mouseketeer
I have been waiting sooo long for this trip, even though it's not until May I just booked the eurostar so I want to write up my pre trip report :) :):cool1::cool1:
I've planned everything already - haha!

I went to DLP and stayed in Newport bay with friends for my 18th birthday (my mum paid for us all!!! amazing) 4 years ago, but they were not as excited as me and it let me down a bit, although we still had great fun :)

Last Feb my ex and I decided we were going to take a trip here in April time, and LITERALLY the night he left he said 'we'll book it all tomorrow' like everything was normal and he NEVER turned up and never spoke to me again until a month later with not much explanation.....cue<bad words>!! so ever since i've been wanting to go and since I have been with my current bf a while now we are soooo excited to go now and it will NOT happen again !!!!! :):):):):):rotfl:

We live in London, but I want to catch the 6am train from st pancras, I refuse to waste hours in the park waiting for the 9am one !!! so we are staying in a cheap hotel near the station the night before on 9th May

10th May we will arrive for 4 nights 5 days stay at Sequoia Lodge in a normal room...not sure if i should book montana room because we will enjoy walking through the 'nature' areas if the other rooms are far away...as far as I am aware the 'standard' rooms are the same as montana, only they are further away?

I have included one day in Paris as we both want to see a few sights there too.

These are the restaurants I have decided upon .i am vegetarian but he loves meat/seafood so i have tried to mix this a bit - do you think these are good choices? We aren't big eaters so would only want a full meal/buffet once a day and then a snack like sandwich or something so i've tried to choose them this way

Arrival day - Annettes for lunch, maybe just a snack for later Macds

2nd day - lucky nugget (excited about the phantom manor cocktail i have heard about) for lunch, snack somewhere like croque monsier

3rd day - restaurant des stars for lunch, rainforest cafe if not too full as I really want to go here :D

4th day - going into paris for light lunch then either beaver creek or buffalo bill show

5th day - agrabah! (very excited about this one as i love this style of food :)

I'm looking forward to trying the extravagant looking cocktails too heheee, ooh and the sauna and steam room

IM TOO EXCITED !!!!!! I called Disney booking today and said 'will there be an offer of 40% off soon?' and she went very quiet and seemed a bit shocked and said 'maybe you should call back next week'
xD

My last trip I lost my camera and photos but have a new camera now for lots of pictures :)

Thank you for reading :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter