• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PTR for Noah's wish trip -MAW/GKTW- April 7th - 13th, 2010

Hi Beth, I've been using the Dis since 2008 and never really met anyone from our area. We are in Tiverton, R.I.! Your story is amazing and I think it is incredible that your Noah went through so much and that his diet essentially saved his life, what a blessing. We are going back to Disney in August to celebrate our daughter's 13th birthday ~ among other things. I can't wait to read your trip report, I love seeing Disney through other people's eyes. I had a student a few years ago who went to Disney on a Wish trip due to his sister's diabetes and they had a wonderful time, Disney really knows how to take care of all its guests. ...I'll be moving over to your trip report now :yay:

Hi Beth, I've been using the Dis since 2008 and never really met anyone from our area. We are in Tiverton, R.I.! Your story is amazing and I think it is incredible that your Noah went through so much and that his diet essentially saved his life, what a blessing. We are going back to Disney in August to celebrate our daughter's 13th birthday ~ among other things. I can't wait to read your trip report, I love seeing Disney through other people's eyes. I had a student a few years ago who went to Disney on a Wish trip due to his sister's diabetes and they had a wonderful time, Disney really knows how to take care of all its guests. ...I'll be moving over to your trip report now :yay:

Hi neighbor!!! I'm so glad you said hello!

I'm so jealous about your trip! The kids haven't stopped talking about "going back"!! Realistically speaking, I can't imagine going back anytime soon and it will be hard to go back and not staying at GKTW! :sad1: But perhaps someday.......

Funny but our neighbor at GKTW was from Fall River!!! We met them the day they were checking out, but still....what are the chances???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter