Pu’U Kilo Punch (DVC Member Exclusive)

Looks good. What's in it? And how does that work - do you go to Olelo Room (or wherever) and tell them you want the secret DVC drink?

Thanks for sharing.

Looks very interesting! Thanks for sharing. Where was this available?
The Olelo Room. They have a drink menu exclusively for The Olelo Room and then another page with the Resort Drinks.

The sushi and steak bites were very good.

We also enjoyed the live musical performance, which gets rotated every night. Their was a very sweet moment where one of the musicians brought his adult niece out in front of the crowd and she performed a hula dance to one of the songs. The whole family beamed with pride.

Last edited:
Looks good. What's in it? And how does that work - do you go to Olelo Room (or wherever) and tell them you want the secret DVC drink?

Thanks for sharing.
Yup, just ask them about the secret DVC drink.

I believe it is Vodka, Blue Curaçao, a fizzy water/soda of some sort, and one other ingredient that I can’t remember because it is not written down anywhere. There is also a mocktail version.

My wife and MIL’s favorite drink on property is the Lava Flow. I prefer the much stronger Mai Thai. You can also ask for an additional rum floater if you are so inclined.

Be careful drinking the Mai Thai with a straw. You will get mostly juice/mixer from the bottom and leave the much stronger dark Rum as a stand alone on top. 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter