• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

purchased our airline ticks for Christmas day!

goofy4mickey48

It's all in the attitude!
Hi, I'm a little nervous about buying this far in advance in case something changes, We got the price of 219.00 out of akron Ohio on the 25th of december return the 5th of Jan. I was afraid the price would go up cause of the war, but I thought it was a decent price! What do you think? First time going at Christmas, really excited!!! another transportation question, does anyone know how to transfer from CSR to the Dolphin without a car? thanks much!!....... Goof

Not sure about the airline fare. I really cant comment on if its good or not good but I do know one thing for sure... your going to be having a fantastic Christmas ! Congrats on getting your tickets ! Have a fantastic time and make sure you go to MVMCP !

What took so long?????? We always fly over the christmas holiday and buy our seats early, this year we bought them 3 weeks ago. You did very well on the price. The price is only going to go up.

WDW is really magical over the holidays.
We will be there from 12/28-1/2. Have a great trip

Thanks so much for the replies, That's what I was thinking to, about the price, when they showed seat selections it looked like quite a few were sold already!I am so excited to go at Christmas!!dvc guy hope you have a great trip as well!!! thanks again!.........goof :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter