PVC figures

Rowi

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone! I love Disney and collecting Disney, especially pvc figures. Are there any other members on this forum who share the same hobby?

We have been collecting Disney for years now. We have one room in our house that is nothing but Disney from floor to ceiling. We have over 200 Disney ceramic coffee mugs. We also have Disney items spread around the rest of the house.

Wow, Ron, I'd love to see some photos of that room!!! I've turned one of my rooms into a collection room too and here is some of my Disney stuff:

Yesss, finally found the missing Muntz!!! He was only available in the UK set, but of course I found that out long after I had bought the US version. Long live eBay!!!

Well, thank you all for your kind responses!! It's overwhelming!! LOL :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::hyper:

That's a great collection. I have a couple hundred of the pvc figures as I used to collect them. I need to get mine out of the garage and set them up somewhere. When I do, I'll post a picture of mine. Maybe we'll both have double and can arrange a trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter