Qld August Dismeet 24/8- who's up for it?

Marlea98

DIS Veteran
Okay. I've been dying to get to a Dismeet but living in the Northern reach of the state it's not been possible with a few week's notice, so it's time to take matters in my own hands and bags one for mid to late August :thumbsup2

So, who's in? Late August suits me due to DH's work commitments in July and the first two weeks of August, plus it'll give me time to try and nab a cheap airfare.

So what say you? Why not make it an Aus dismeet while we are at it? Come one come all :cool1:

Attending 24th August:

AussieWendy
AustralianKaren
Franrose
Hjd0411
Areweindisneyyet
Marlea98
Jade+3

Anyone else?

Okay. I've been dying to get to a Dismeet but living in the Northern reach of the state it's not been possible with a few week's notice, so it's time to take matters in my own hands and bags one for mid to late August :thumbsup2

So, who's in? Late August suits me due to DH's work commitments in July and the first two weeks of August, plus it'll give me time to try and nab a cheap airfare.

I put forward a location for a meet as Ikea or somewhere close (that way, I can combine a meet with some Ikea shopping since we don't have one up here, did someone say packing cubes...:scratchin )

So what say you? Why not make it an Aus dismeet while we are at it? Come one come all :cool1:

Pick a date......

I'm in and I'm easy for the date!! No airfares for me!! :) Just let us know what suits the travellers. :cool1:

Looking forward to meeting as many as we can!! :cheer2:

Definitely interested in attending... date dependent.... sadly, late Aug is out for me, but any other time would be fine.

Yeah ha!

The only thing I would be leery of was making any of the finer details public (ie posting them here) just because anyone can read, and nutters abound on the internet (I know, because I attract them!).

Yay!!

24th August. In Brisbane. Somewhere.

See you there :):thumbsup2

Now to decide where... we can send PMs for times and locations like the other states do? I can't remember off the top of my head how they've organised it.

So we need to plan fun activities. Brisbane Wheel of Doom, Ikea dashes to see who can collect as many packing cubes as possible, hide the Visa...

I should be in- just have to ck a friends's wedding date but pretty sure thats the 11th. Woo hoo! Sure we can find a place handy to Ikea-I need a new bookcase too so great plan!

Roll up. Roll up.

Don't forget the Brisbane meet :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Now I'm back-Whats happening? Do you need me to research a place to eat other than the Ikea food hall and do some coordination?

Now I'm back-Whats happening? Do you need me to research a place to eat other than the Ikea food hall and do some coordination?

I haven't heard from anyone as to where they'd like to go really. There are some of us flying in - three I think - so wherever we go has to be easy to access and have parking for those driving in or close to public transport. Please feel free to make some suggestions, though, and maybe PM them?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter