Qr Super Wacky Click!

Friday, 3/16, 8:45 a.m. Eastern!

SUPER WACKY CLICK (8) - SUPER WACKY CLICK (8) - Any day of the week, any time of the day (or couple of days a week) we will be putting up a secret wacky click for you to click on. The click value will be very high and will be very limited. You never know when this click will appear and disappear so be sure to visit the clicks section often Visit the advertisers site today to find out how you can get a free product/gift certificate or great service of your choice (Once per 24 Hours)
Click - $0.03 - [Not Complete]

Thanks for finding this thread and keeping it going again!! :cool1: I could not find it since it was so long ago!! :)

I had to go to my subscriptions to find it because it was beyond page eight!:eek:

So nice to have the Wacky Clicks back!

Lori

I like this thread because it's easy to spot and the main page. I don't over look it.

Lori

I can't seem to access QR this morning. Looks like I might miss this one :(

I am having problems, too, although I did get in finally and did all the clicks. I think Dmitry is having server issues, again.

Thanks, got it! Slow getting in and the windows are slow to load. Still there, 5:45am PST.

Lori

300 points there at 7:54 p.m. Eastern :)

eta: There is another one there also for 200 points!!

Hi
I am new to this part of the Disney forum. Do I need a "friend" to help me join? Is it like sr? I am looking to make a little money for our trip!!!!!

I keep forgetting to check QR because I wasn't able to log on for so long....hopefully I will catch the next one.....just a heads up for the cash out offer tomorrow get a $50 disney gift card for $47.50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter