Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Good night dear friends and indeed Happy Spring!🌸I did fill out some paperwork that Alisha sent me from Dr. S's office. Tomorrow, I pray to go forward with making an appointment. Dr. F was kind to talk with me. He doesn't come to my area. I'm counting on Dr. S. Update God willing tomorrow. Sweet Dreams as always with love.

Bobbiwoz Love the fireworks picture. Glad you are having a good time.

@flyingdumbo127 Sounds like you are getting closer to making an appt with a doctor. I hope you hear today.

Good morning. It is 34 here now. My phone weather says it is snowing out but I do not see anything yet. It is supposed to stop by 8 or 9. We will be cold for the next few days. I saw my therapist yesterday. It was just a usual session, nothing major or any epiphanies. I am scheduling a bit further out now as I feel I don't need to go as often. I took my walks as usual. I am waiting for the good weather to settle in so I can go to the Lake and Dog park for walks more often especially as Spring is here. Tomorrow I will getting the grandkids at the bus and having dinner with them and Kenny and GF.

Have a good day.

Thanks dear Snowysmom. I am truly grateful you have nearby parks. Prayers of peace always for you, my friend.

Dead, I hope your team is winning. Dodgers are on now from Korea. Boys in Blue are losing 1 to nothing. I hope both teams have gotten some rest. I Googled last week and learned there is a 16 hour time difference between LA and Korea, wow.

Winds-Day hugs to all.

Good morning. Weather is still wacky, we'll be mid 50's, with high wind warnings from noontime till tonight. It started last night and rattled the windows waking me up. I got up and put the deck chairs down near the house where the ramp railing would stop them from blowing all over the place. I don't know if Dave is going to be able to put the metal roofing up if it's that windy. If not, he can finish the door, and we can go and get the rest of the stuff so it's all here.
'I was so stiff and sore when I came in last night. I sat down in the computer chair and didn't move for almost an hour. When I went to get up to go outside and get dinner my SIL brought me, and the new Coke Spice, I could barely walk. Too much standing around outside the last few days. The dinner was okay, the chicken tenders had some spicy on them, too much, my mouth was on fire. I only ate 3 of the 7, 1/2 the fries and all of the coleslaw. I wouldn't get anything from there again. The cats did enjoy the chicken though, go figure.

Off to fold the laundry.

@Snowysmom I think that's a good sign that you don't feel the need to see your therapist as often ❤️
Have a great day all
1710943414967.png

Thanks to God I have made podiatry appointment progress, I received an email from Dr. S's (mobile podiatrist) office that I will be contacted on Friday with details regarding my Tuesday appointment replied saying a big thank you and that I would prefer early afternoon if possible. Such a relief to have that taken care of! God willing, further updates on Friday and, most of all, next Tuesday! Good afternoon hug to all :)

Good morning! In the 50’s here. We’re taking a resort day, it should be warm enough to swim. This evening, we have dinner at Ale and Compass, and a Luminous cruise. Tomorrow, we leave.

Our view has a small savanna, not even 10 animals, 1 zebra, 2 cattle, 3 antelope type deer and 2 ostriches. However, they are very active and I have enjoyed watching them.

Two are enjoying breakfast this morning.

IMG_5424.jpeg

The zebra decided it needed some of that hay!

Yesterday, DH did Guardians of the Galaxy…definitely one and done!

Happy Thursday!

IMG_5425.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning. We got down to 26 degrees last night. Going to be 50 today. At least the winds are gone. Dave never did come yesterday, which was fine. As long as it's done before it rains on Saturday. I'm heading to the market with Summer to get grocery shopping done.

Hopefully we'll get the metal roof on today and get the door trimmed and installed.

Have a great day

1711026992210.png

@flyingdumbo127, it’s great to learn that you have an appointment with a podiatrist! I pray it’s what you need to be healed soon!!

I’m enjoying the view from my balcony. To my right there’s an area that for a bit had the red River hogs. Hadn’t noticed them before. They must have been called in by their keepers. I noticed them forming a line, and in a few minutes, they were gone! Years ago, we took a behind the scenes tour of the resorts animals. The red River hogs had been doing their things which destroys some of the areas, and the keepers were using positive reinforcement tactics to tone the behaviors down. I guess it worked because you still can see these lovely creatures around here!

@flyingdumbo127, it’s great to learn that you have an appointment with a podiatrist! I pray it’s what you need to be healed soon!!

I’m enjoying the view from my balcony. To my right there’s an area that for a bit had the red River hogs. Hadn’t noticed them before. They must have been called in by their keepers. I noticed them forming a line, and in a few minutes, they were gone! Years ago, we took a behind the scenes tour of the resorts animals. The red River hogs had been doing their things which destroys some of the areas, and the keepers were using positive reinforcement tactics to tone the behaviors down. I guess it worked because you still can see these lovely creatures around here!

I'll have the club level view for my Jambo visit so I'll be lucky to see an old Ostrich, or maybe just the pool. However I'm planning to roam the long halls at least once!

It will mostly be a pool day and maybe a trip offsite for lunch. Someone on another board is recommending a casual place called Lazy Dog. Mostly comfort food. It's at 8019 Irlo Bronson (right side) on 192 just before Orange Lake if you go out Sherbeth Rd and turn right.

I leave here Sunday and I'm trying to get it together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter