Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

God Bless that lovely rep, dear Lynn:grouphug:I'm also so sorry about your cat.

Years ago after my beloved grandma passed from dementia, I called the shipping company DHL. Grandma's initials were DHL and seeing a DHL truck always brought her cheer. A kind lady at DHL sent me a card along with a toy DHL truck from her own desk. My cousin Steve now has this car. Dad and I have a DHL airplane we got elsewhere. We all are so graced to have known grandma and to know by the grace of God she and grandpa, Champ, too are watching out for us. So is Smidge for you Lynn.

Just extra hug Donald.

Thunder and lightning plus hail storm just woke me up. Cars and deck were coated in at least an inch of ice, but it should be gone by morning.

The last week I've had a painter working here. It's looking really good but otherwise the rooms are a disaster with stuff draped in plastic and drop clothes everywhere. Monday they move upstairs and said maybe another 3 days. I'm ready for it all to be finished. Flip side is I didn't realize how shabby and dull the old paint looked.

Spent the early part of the day with son and his family. Had breakfast out and then went back to their house for a bit. My DIL helped my DGD make a sweet little sign for me that said best gammy ever, with her little fingerprints creating a circle of flowers. DGD is a darling!

Lynn Sorry about your kitty. So kind of the rep to send you flowers.

Off to the airport soon. Early start. My friend and I texted yesterday and we are both ready for our adventure. She just has to give her DH the rules while she is away. At least her sister lives next door and can keep an eye on him. LOL! First stop Epcot.

Lynn Sorry about your kitty. So kind of the rep to send you flowers.

Off to the airport soon. Early start. My friend and I texted yesterday and we are both ready for our adventure. She just has to give her DH the rules while she is away. At least her sister lives next door and can keep an eye on him. LOL! First stop Epcot.
Enjoy your trip, Snowysmom! 🥰

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day!
This weather is nuts. It was sunny yesterday, until about noon. Then it dumped down rain all afternoon, until 5:30. Then the sun came out. By 8 pm it was dumping down rain and we had a heck of a thunderstorm. Right now it's half cloudy, half blue skies with white clouds. Who knows what the weather is gong to be

It will be a quiet day here, which is fine by me. I caught up on all the rest of my shows and the tivo is empty again except for my Hawaii Five O's. I don't know why I save those 5, since I have all 10 seasons on dvd, plus I can watch it on Paramount and Ion, but they're my favorites so I save them, lol.

I thought maybe I'd be able to mow today since it's going to rain again by Tuesday, or at least till the garden, but everything is too darn soaked.

@Donalddidwhat…?! --Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Have a lovely day everyone.

1715519819079.png

I caught up on all the rest of my shows and the tivo is empty again except for my Hawaii Five O's. I don't know why I save those 5, since I have all 10 seasons on dvd, plus I can watch it on Paramount and Ion, but they're my favorites so I save them, lol.

I get it! I've left quite a few favorite episodes or movies in my DVR to be able to watch again, and I do the same thing as you with Harry Potter & the Sorcerers Stone. - Even though I have the whole set on DVD, I like that I can play that one without even getting up if I want to.

:grouphug:🐣❤️Thank you all so much. God most sincerely has blessed my life by making me a Quacker. Love to each of you always you know that.

Happy Mother's Day to all of dear you celebrating. Thank you for the faith, love, and kind unconditional cheer you gift to all including, of course, thankful me.

Dad and I are so graced by God extra to be able to spend today together. This is the day the Lord has made. Let us each rejoice, be glad, and give Him thanks in it.

I've enjoyed the extra gift from God this morning of getting extra rest. Dad got me a very touching card and thoughtful gifts including a Target gift card. Mercy of God, God willing, I told dad, I am saving that Target present until I am able to go with him to the store later this year. I absolutely trust and give thanks that in His perfect way andctime that will happen. Dad also gifted me a book of stamps. Reminder that most sincerely it brings me joy to send happy mail. PM me if you would enjoy some. I will share more plus some pictures later.

💐💕Safe travels dear Snowysmom and so good to see you Pea, to all.

Happy Monday Morning!:sunny:

Hope everyone enjoyed Mother's Day in some way. Jacob & Mitchell took me to a German restaurant for lunch, food was delicious and the beer was pretty good too 🍻. I noticed my brakes were about to go out on my car as I was backing out of my garage. Pulled back in and called Mitchell. He picked me up for lunch and when we got back home Jacob & Evan fixed the brake caliber.🙌

Mitchell did all my mulch for me Friday night. What a job, no way would I have gotten that done by myself in 1 day 😳. Saturday I was able to get most of my flowers planted and my tomato plants done 🍅. I ran out of flower pots (bought too many flowers) so I need to stop at Dollar Tree and grab a few more.🪴

Finally able to get to the grocery store. I made egg roll in a bowl for dinner this week. I haven't been bringing dinner to my aunt like I was doing, I just haven't been cooking. I'm going to run some up to her since the recipe made a lot. Later this week I'm making stuffed peppers.🫑

Didn't watch much tv this weekend so no new shows. Not sure if I mentioned this earlier in the week but I watched Jerry Seinfield's new movie, Unfrosted, on Netflix. So funny, definitely recommend.👍

To anyone who thinks that there is no good customer service anymore, be a customer of Chewy.
First of all lynxstch, I'm sorry to hear about your cat 😢. Second, Chewy has great customer service. I didn't receive flowers but I did get a sympathy card when Cheeto Milo passed away last summer. If there's ever an issue with a delivery, they always make it right. A few years ago, they sent me a 5x7 painting of my cat Twix, just out of the blue. They took her picture from her profile on my account and had a painting made.

Snowysmom - Not sure if you'll be checking in or not but enjoy your vacation!::MickeyMo

Have a great day! :wave:

Love positive stories thanks again for sharing Lynn and Footballmouse, too.

Sorry for not coming back yesterday. I was so blessed to have had a lovely birthday. Dad and I both enjoyed talking with our TX cousins. I still have cards to open, such fun :)

I also enjoyed yesterday's sermon too on Jesus' Ascension to Heaven. Our next door neighbor, Yelena, kindly said she will reach out to a PT that helped her and ask this person to contact me. She also gave me another PT that I will call. Blessing to have new options. God willing, update by tomorrow for sure.

Wishing all of lovely you a happy Monday. Snowysmom, prayers you are enjoying a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter