Queries about November Trip!

Ber

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

It's been a very long time since I posted here but I've been reading these theads for quite a while! Anyway my boyfriend and I are returing to DLP for our second trip on November 23rd. We were there last September also. I was just wondering what it is like being in the parks when its much colder? Does is make the Disney experience less enjoyable? Also taking into account its November which means much shorter days and longer evenings what is it like making your way round the park when it gets dark?
I'm hoping its really nice as the parks should be decoarated for the Christmas season! ;) We really shouldn't be going on this trip as we are "supposed" to be saving hard for our first home which we purchased due to be ready February '05. I couldn't take the Disney withdrawl symptoms any longer and managed to persuade my boyfriend to go on this trip!:) Is it wrong that im looking forward to this trip more than I am looking forward to living in my first home!!:teeth: Anyway thanks for reading and any information about November in DLP would be greatly appreciated!

:wave2:

I went in early December 2000. Going back this Christmas.

The weather was very cold, but a good sort of cold! No wind at all, so it was 'crisp'. The sun was shining and we were able to sit outside and drink hot-chocolate.

The park/hotel decorations were wonderful and the lighting made everything even more special in the evenings. I think the Christmas season is the one time of year where DLP beats WDW hands down.

Thanks G02209!

Im glad to hear that even though the weather was cold, it was still very enjoyable.
Having been to WDW also, im very excited to hear you think that DLP wins hands down regarding the Christmas season itself!
Roll on November 23rd!:hyper:

We will be there at Christmas time too. Coming from Florida
for our first trip to DLP and France. We are so excited!!!!

Hi Kittycat!

It's always lovely to see others who share in the excitement of a Disney trip!:) My Boyfriend and I have been to WDW in Florida before but as it is a very costly trip coming from our side of the world, we won't be making a return there till we tie the knot!;)
Lets hope the weather is not too wet or cold although either way I know I will have the best time in my favourite escape from reality!:hyper:

We always go in either November or December. You get less crowds, the wonderful Christmas decorations, and the fact that it gets darker early means you can enjoy the park when it's looking it's most magical - JMHO :D

If you're worried about the cold, take a hat and gloves and you can always pack a thermal vest, just in case! Take lots of opportunities to stop for coffee or hot chocolate, and when you get back to the hotel in the evening, you can enjoy a soak in a hot bath - with a drink. Bliss!!

Have a great time.

Thank you for the kind words Ber.
We are prepared for the cold. Infact, we hope it snows!!!!!
Being from Florida, it would be a real treat for us and would be
awesome at Christmas time. What do you guys think the chances of snow are?

Thanks for the good advice Bexx!

Now I am looking forward to it even more!:hyper: I have never seen the parks in the evening when it gets dark so I'm really excited about this new experience! ;) As for snow Kittycat, anything is possible! Maybe if you wished upon a star your dream of snow in DLP might come true! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter