Question about Annual Passholders visiting MK on a Saturday

That's interesting, @scrappinginontario. I hadn't considered this possibility. Does this include the weekends?
Thanks!
Yes, other than the MK on Saturdays and Sundays which require a park reservation all day if it is the first park an AP visits on Saturday or Sunday. This is what the Disney website says about APs and Park Reservations:

Annual Passholders Park Reservation Requirements.jpg

If an AP visits a different theme park after 2PM on a Saturday or Sunday, I don't see why they wouldn't fall under the regular park hopping requirements and be eligible to hop to MK.

I will say I am not an AP so have not tried this but it's how I would interpret the requirements.

Have any AP's gone to DHS, Epcot or AK after 2PM on a Saturday, without a park reservation and then hopped to MK? Enquiring minds want to know. :)

I am an AP and can confirm that I have park hopped to Magic Kingdom on a Saturday. I had a park reservation at AK and started there that day.

It still doesn't make a lot of sense to me why you have to tap into the first park in order to do so. It feels like an extra hoop to jump through, but GR insisted that this is indeed necessary or else you can't tap into MK.

I am an AP and can confirm that I have park hopped to Magic Kingdom on a Saturday. I had a park reservation at AK and started there that day.

It still doesn't make a lot of sense to me why you have to tap into the first park in order to do so. It feels like an extra hoop to jump through, but GR insisted that this is indeed necessary or else you can't tap into MK.

Reminder, if a guest has not gone to their first park, as long as there is availability (and there has been every day for months now at all parks) an AP can just cancel whatever park reservation they had before 2PM and book a MK park reservation if it's a Saturday or Sunday. No need to actually go to AK first.

An AP can go to MK on Saturday or Sunday, they just need to pop online and make a reservation if it's the first park they will be going to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter