Question about BCV confirmation

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
We got our BCV confirmation in the mail, and under Vacation home type it says "TWO BEDROOM" but nothing else. We had booked a 2 queen dedicated. Should this be printed on it?

Thanks!

It says two bedroom if it is a dedicated unit. It will not say two queens but to be on the safe side I emailed MS to confirm two queens and saved the email in case I needed it when checking in. Have a great trip!

what nisiemouse stated is what I have experienced and have read posts from others as well. It doesn't hurt to call or email to make sure.

Just so you are prepared some guests have booked the 2 queens in the 2nd bedroom to get there and not be able to get them. Happens rarely but does happen.

If it is not available, do they ever do anything to "make it better" - I mean, once they've confirmed it, don't they kinda need to provide it?

Sammie said:
Just so you are prepared some guests have booked the 2 queens in the 2nd bedroom to get there and not be able to get them. Happens rarely but does happen.

Maybe that's why they stoped putting it on the confirmation? ;)

lisareniff said:
Maybe that's why they stoped putting it on the confirmation? ;)

Is it even worth them having them then? Because if they are going to confirm them over the phone, and then maybe not actually providing it, aren't they just setting themselves up for problems?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter