Question About Car Rental

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
I'm going to Universal before our cruise. If I rent a car, would I book 2 reservations?

One before to drop off at the port, then another following the cruise? How do you get to the car rental place after the cruise?

Thanks for any replies.

Originally posted by Pugdog007
I'm going to Universal before our cruise. If I rent a car, would I book 2 reservations?

One before to drop off at the port, then another following the cruise? How do you get to the car rental place after the cruise?

Thanks for any replies.

Yes, you would need two reservations one before the cruise and one after.

There are a several car rental offices near the port. Avis office is at the Radisson, there is also a Budget office near the port, they both have shuttle service to and from the port. I had made reservations with Budget at first, but my niece e-mailed me last night and said she had coupons for me to use, from when she worked for Avis. My family will be staying at the Radisson, so this works out good for us.

Shop around for the best price, you would be surprised at the different rates between rental companies.

Andy

Hi Pugdog007.

It depends upon what your plans are after the cruise. Are you going directly to the airport or lavishing in other Florida venues prior to returning to Sweet Home Alabama? If post-cruise is merely a drive to the airport, you may want to consider a DCL transfer or reserve a town car service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter