Question about Mythos

Mheato

Mouseketeer
Hi All! made a reservation for 5:30 pm on 1/5, however I notice the park closes at 5 that day. Do I need to re-consider this reservation, I thought I read somewhere that restaurants in park stopped taking reservations 2 hours prior to park close.

If that's the case how were you able to make a reservation? I ask since I would think if that was true you wouldn't be able to make it, unless it was a different source other than Universal dining directly? I would recommend going to the source and calling Mytho's directly, if not, then call Universal dining reservations directly to clarify. When it comes to these particular situations I think it's best to ask the source and perhaps disclose on here the answer in case anyone else is wondering in the future.

Thanks! I will contact Mythos, I was on the Universal site and selected "reserve online" under the make a reservation tab. It did make the reservation through Zomato but I assumed since it was linked directly from the Universal site it would be legit but perhaps there is an error between the two sites.

I'm interesting in hearing an update. I usually just call the phone number on the official Universal website and call Universal dining for reservations. I rarely feel I need them, but when I do, I do that and it doesn't take long. No hold time, doesn't take long, and no penalties for missing it (unlike Disney). I do know my friend used an alternative way of making reservations via an app and they received it (not Mytho's). However, since your case is special that's why I suggested into calling them personally.

So looks like the hours on 1/5 were update to 8pm so maybe the reservation system was in the know lol,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter