question about people visiting Vero

twebber55

DIS Veteran
we re going to Disneys vero resort next weekend and we have friends that are locals. can they come to the resort and see us? can they park at the resort?

Yes they can. We stay there when visiting our son who lives in Vero and they spend time at the resort with us a lot.

can they park at the resort?

Enjoy lovely Vero and your time with your friends! :cutie: If you are staying in one of the Villas as opposed to an Inn Room, your guests should use outside parking as opposed to the extremely limited parking in the villas parking garages. If you are in an Inn Room, they might be okay parking in the garage as it is much bigger. Either way, there is quite a bit of parking outside. :-)

We just got back from almost a week at Vero and our first night we were in a Beach Cottage. Front Desk asked us to only park ONE car in the villa building parking garage and have our other 2 cars use outside parking due to the parking being extremely limited. We had a large group, thus the 3 cars. We moved into individual Inn Rooms for the remainder of our stay and used the much bigger parking garage under the Inn. They were in the middle of changing out all the mattresses in the Inn while we were there so they were using a good portion of the parking spaces there.

Enjoy lovely Vero and your time with your friends! :cutie: If you are staying in one of the Villas as opposed to an Inn Room, your guests should use outside parking as opposed to the extremely limited parking in the villas parking garages. If you are in an Inn Room, they might be okay parking in the garage as it is much bigger. Either way, there is quite a bit of parking outside. :-)

We just got back from almost a week at Vero and our first night we were in a Beach Cottage. Front Desk asked us to only park ONE car in the villa building parking garage and have our other 2 cars use outside parking due to the parking being extremely limited. We had a large group, thus the 3 cars. We moved into individual Inn Rooms for the remainder of our stay and used the much bigger parking garage under the Inn. They were in the middle of changing out all the mattresses in the Inn while we were there so they were using a good portion of the parking spaces there.
thanks, we re staying in a OVIR
any food recommendations? we ve been there before and have enjoyed Waldos at driftwood, Ninos and were thinking about trying the The Crab Stop

any food recommendations? we ve been there before and have enjoyed Waldos at driftwood, Ninos and were thinking about trying the The Crab Stop

We stayed in 3 OV Inn rooms and the new refurb is truly lovely. I had not been to Vero in a very long time, though I own there. I forgot how relaxing and lovely it is. :sunny:

You know, as for food rec's, we really only left as a group once to go eat and we just went to Hiram's. We ate simply: peel and eat shrimp and oysters on the half shell. It was simple good food. And we watched dolphins from our table! :dogdance: My kids went to a sandwich shop right next to the resort at the Wabasso corner there, can't recall the name, but they all said the sandwiches are very good. Sorry I'm not more help on that front. :cutie:

I highly recommend Captain Butchers on Indian River Blvd. in Sebastian. Also, The Taco Dive downtown on 14th is off the charts!

We stayed in 3 OV Inn rooms and the new refurb is truly lovely. I had not been to Vero in a very long time, though I own there. I forgot how relaxing and lovely it is. :sunny:

You know, as for food rec's, we really only left as a group once to go eat and we just went to Hiram's. We ate simply: peel and eat shrimp and oysters on the half shell. It was simple good food. And we watched dolphins from our table! :dogdance: My kids went to a sandwich shop right next to the resort at the Wabasso corner there, can't recall the name, but they all said the sandwiches are very good. Sorry I'm not more help on that front. :cutie:
Sub Shop is Penny Hill and yes the subs are great!

I highly recommend Captain Butchers on Indian River Blvd. in Sebastian. Also, The Taco Dive downtown on 14th is off the charts!
had Captain Butchers tonight two thumbs up thanks
trying Taco Dive tomorrow

greatly appreciate it

EDIT: Taco Dive was awesome as well

Last edited:
we re going to Disneys vero resort next weekend and we have friends that are locals. can they come to the resort and see us? can they park at the resort?
They can visit, they cannot use the pool without permission, I'd check with the FD manager on duty or call ahead speaking to a manager.

They can visit, they cannot use the pool without permission, I'd check with the FD manager on duty or call ahead speaking to a manager.
thanks
they were fine just had to park across the street by tennis courts

thanks
they were fine just had to park across the street by tennis courts
But they'll still need permission to use the pool and other facilities which is not a guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter