Question about picking up passes at will-call

dmonroe

DIS Veteran
Exactly where are will-call locations? Can you pick up at Epcot WS entrance? One of the people going with us hasn't ordered her pass yet, so will-call is the only way to purchase early at this point? We're staying at BCV and are planning on walking over to Epcot on our first day.

Thanks for your help,
Dana

I had the same problem when we went. The Epcot International Gateway at World Showcase does not have a will call window. But you can take the boat over to MGM and pick tickets up at their Will Call window. I would highly recommend that. It started pouring when we were about to go over and pick ours up, and we had to wait until the next day at MK's Will Call window at opening. After the wait, we had a problem with our ticket and we wasted several of those precious opening minutes working things out.

Thanks for the info! I wish she had just ordered her pass with the rest of us. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter