question about planning video music

DisneyBelle27

DIS Veteran and Browncoat - I have a cunning hat
This is a really weird/silly question so I wasn't sure where to post it.

Ok, this is a really random and out there question but here we go. Did anyone notice that the new H&R Block commercials use the exact same music as the 2007 planning dvd?! Or are we just really weird? How could they use the same exact music?

I haven't seen or heard the commercial or the planning DVD. However, I know that there is stock generic background music available for purchase for use in videos, radio spots, etc. I work in a video production environment and I've lost count the number of times I've seen video backgrounds or audio clips on TV that I've used in making my own videos. It's a pretty common practice, as it's cheaper than recording original music.

Yubbie, thanks so much for your response! That must be it. I always find it very interesting to hear about 'behind the scenes'-type information like that. Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter