Question about Priority Seating at Disney

lworts

Earning My Ears
Which restaurants should we book reservations ahead for? We would like to eat at Goofys Kitchen and have heard that sometimes they are booked through. Should we call ahead from home or would it be safe to do that once we arrive?

I would suggst you call in advance. August is still going to be fairly crowded. If you know when you want to go it just makes sense to do it in advance. If you decide at the last minute to change you can always cancel. There is no charge for canceling.
It would be aweful to get there and find they are booked solid!!!

We're going in early August, and I've got lunch and dinner planned for almost every meal. (I left 2 lunches for spontaneity.) I've found with my kids, waiting around for 30-40 minutes for a table, is just too much for them.

I suggest calling now, and making at least the PSs that you know you'll want. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter