Question about Radisson

Stayhomemom

Mouseketeer
I want to book a room for our Jan. cruise. We are looking at Radisson since it's the closest. Do you get free parking and shuttle on any room? I was planning on booking the fall rate.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Donna

yes, it is my understanding that you do get free parking when you have stayed there, and the hotel does offer complimentary shuttle to the pier.

Hi Sue!:wave:

Stayhomemom-

We stayed at the Radisson in October using the fall rate. We left our car there without charge and took the shuttle. No problem. Make sure you sign up for the shuttle when you check in. They do fill up quickly. We weren't able to get signed up for the first shuttle of the day (about 9:30) but got on the one around 10:00. We met friends and fellow DIS'ers the night before and they were on the first shuttle. We went ahead and checked out early and went to see if there was room on the 9:30. Apparently some people did not make it out there so we got on!

The shuttles are not only for DCL cruisers but they did let us off first.:p

Thank you SCMINNIE!!! That is exactly what I needed to know. Two more questions. Where do you sign up for the shuttle and do they tell you where to park your car?

Donna

They can sign you up when you are checking in. Takes all of 2 seconds. They just need to know which ship you are on. They just told us to park out front. They do have a gated lot in the back(you need a key card to get in) but we did not park there. We did not have any trouble. Just remember not to leave anything inside your car that might entice someone.

Also, there are restaurants on both sides of the Radisson. We walked to one for dinner and the other for breakfast. Zacharys(I think that was it) had a great breakfast. The 3 of us had a big meal-actually couldn't finish it- for under $15.

How do you get back to the Radisson at the end of the cruise?

There's a shuttle that picks you up right at the port parking lot. It seemed to run about every 5-10 minutes on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter