question about upgrading tickets-

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer
Hi! My husband and I have just decided to take a LAST minute trip to WDW- The problem- I am almost positive that we will not be able to get a studio for our dates at the beginning of Dec. I will of course be calling in the Am to check but do not have my hopes up! ANyway- my husband really enjoys the dining plan, so my question is this- if I buy a package, and include one day base tickets, can I upgrade those to 2 Premium annual paases at the DVC price? Even though those base tickets do not include water parks and more? And If it is possible (I hope so!) where should I do that? Thanks for any info, and wish me luck tomorrow!!

Yes, you can do that. Take your one day tickets to Guest Services outside any park gate or at Downtown Disney.

If you are staying on points at a DVC resort then you do not need to buy a package, you can just add the dining plan without buying the base ticket and then purchase your annual pass. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

If you are staying on points at a DVC resort then you do not need to buy a package, you can just add the dining plan without buying the base ticket and then purchase your annual pass. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

You are correct. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the information- my problem is that I am pretty positive that all of the studios are going to be booked for our dates ( I am waiting to talk to my mother in a few minutes to finalize when she can watch the kids!) But it will most likely be for the beginning of DEC, so I do not have my hope up about room availability!! SO I was thinking about what if I had to purchase apackage at a different resort!! Thanks though for the help! I will hopefully be calling MS in the next hour so I wil have my fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter