Question about vodka, rum, bourbon

Smirnoff vodka, Bacardi rum and Evan Williams bourbon are all decent, relatively inexpensive brands.

Most punch recipes will have fairly strong flavors otherwise, so I wouldn't worry about pairing as PalmettoPath suggests.

I doubt any of your guests will notice anything other than it's delicious punch, and one would hope they're far too well-mannered to say so if they don't think it is. Yanno? :)
I was going to say this exactly. Decent quality, recognizable brands that are moderately priced.

Tito's or Deep Eddy for the vodka. Although I lean toward Tito's because they are huge supporters of non-profits in the Austin area, especially animal shelters. Deep Eddy is not that into philanthropy. I work for a non-profit, so this matters to me.

Flor de Cana is the best rum for mixers, or sipping for that matter.

Treaty Oak bourbon. Been to the distillery several times for tastings and they are legit.

I can't tell Vodkas apart when they are mixed with something.

I've never had Papas Pillar. Where is it from?

Svedka is a good vodka that is cheap. Just please do not buy SKOL. Yikes, that stuff is rough.

Don Q for rum is also good.

Bourbon, not my wheelhouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter