Question on artwork -

tkyes

<font color=purple>DIS Earth Angel! :)<br><font c
I want to remeove the white box from around my avatar. Is this something I have to do in my photo editing program (photoshop) or does it have to do with the way I save my file?

I don't want someone to do it for me, as this has been bugging me for a long time and I want to learn how to do it.

thanks in advance!

:) TK

Yes. You have to do it with a editing program.

If you post which one you have and what version it is, one of us should be able to talk you through the process.

You do need to make the white area transparent by first designating it as transparent in a graphics editing program, and then you need to save it as a file that supports transparencies. (Most likely .gif)

Is the only program that you have "Photo Shop"?

If so which version?

Guess I've just had more caffeine today, JC. ;)

yes JC the only editing program i have is photoshop.

it's photoshop 6.0.1 on a pc.

tk

That's probably the only photo program that I dont have.

Can anyone else help?

JC

I used to have Adobe Photo Deluxe. Is that the same thing? If it is, I'm fairly certain you couldn't do transpariencies with it. I deleted it after I got Paint Shop Pro, so I don't know for sure.

I don't know if they are the same.

I can save it without a background behind the image, but when I bring it up online that empty background is white.

Maybe it's not possible in Photoshop.

Thanks for your help guys. I'll do some more research.

:)

TK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter