Question

Si! Alberto! Es un secreto! Nos dejan entrar gratis con ID. Y nos dan descuentos para nuestra familia!

Sorry! Couldn't resist.. always looking to practice...

Are you thinking of getting a 2nd job? :)

Kathy T.

Yes, We are considered Cast Members!

My wife is going to get a job there. I was wondering if they got in free. How about the spouse do they go in free?:)

Thank You!

I've always been afraid of getting a part time at The Disney Store.
I just don't think I'd bring home a paycheck!

:rolleyes: :eek: :jester: :tongue:

Too bad that there's only abundant part time opportunities, and even the hours are limited. Don't you also have to wait a while before you start getting nice discounts and free admission to the parks?

Wanda :wave:

You wouldn't bring home a paycheck--that is why I call it my Volunteer Job, I feel that I am working for free, unless you had it direct deposited to the Vist Credit Union where you could not get your hands on it so easily.

No you do not wait to be eligible for benefits. You only wait for the percentage of discount to go up from 20 to 35% when you hit your 3 year anniversary.

The part time hours work great for me as I work a "real" job as I call it and only usually work 1-2 shifts per week at TDS except during the holidays. Then it is more shifts, but then I need the money more at that time of year anyway. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter