Question

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Please feel free to move this if need be. A long while ago I remember a cast member had a mat done for me with a lot of different character signatures on it. I know sometimes cast members are on here and I was just curious if there was anyway I could do some magic for a young boy I know who is very sick. Is there any way I could get a Star Wars / Marvel mat board for him? It would mean a lot. Please PM if you can help. Thank you.

You may get some responses if you expand your subject line and say what you are asking/looking for. People are probably scrolling right past your post because there is nothing to grab their attention or interest.

I hope the little boy will get better.

Unfortunately I’m not sure if it’s possible to get this done right now as characters are not signing autographs.

I would recommend contacting Disney directly to see if they can possibly help you. I have no idea if they can but it might be your only option right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter