Questions about driving from IN

klbbbmc

Earning My Ears
Can anyone shed any light on routes taken and tiome it took you. We are leaving tomorrow and are still unsure which route to take and amount of time it should take. (we're about an hour north of Indianapolis) Thanks

go on mapquest.com and click on route planner. It will tell you everything including miles and time

We live near Notre Dame, way up north. The route we took in Dec 2002, with a minor variation, was from mapquest.com. We left home at 6pm and were in Kissimmee by 2:30pm the next day. We only stopped for gas, bathroom breaks and breakfast the next morning which took about 1 1/2 hours. We had planned to just grab fast food for breakfast but we were making such good time that we stopped at Cracker Barrel. The variation we made was in going to Kissimmee. Mapquest had us going toward the east coast off 75 ( I think) and we opted not to go around that way. I don't have our instructions amymore otherwise I'd email that part to you.

Mapquest had it down as something like 23 hours but I think what didn't figured right is that part of the time the speed limit 65 and some other parts are 75. If the speed limit was 55 all the way then I think it probably would have taken 23 hours.

I hope I was of some help, have a great trip and drive carefully!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter