questions about hard rock rooms

steelcity5044

Earning My Ears
Hi,
This is our first visit to Universal and we are looking to stay in June 2003. I have 2 kids ages 6 and 2 and we are looking to stay onsite.
I am justing starting to do research for the trip and I think we have decided to stay at HRH unless you think that Portifino is a better choice.
My first question is club level vs. kids suite. What is the pros and cons to both and which would be the better choice?
Second, should we look to buy tickets now or wait until later in the year?
Third what is a cabana, what does it contain , and how do you rent one?
Thanks for all your imput.

Okay, I can answer some of your ?'s. We like PBH hotel better since there are more restaurant choices & three pools to choose from, also the rooms are larger.The beach pool at PBh is very kid friendly, it has a huge slide, a kiddie pool with sprays & a pirate ship play area. As far as Kids suites VS club level, I would go with kids suite, we like being separate from the kids. Club level is nice but you are still in the same room. You do get breakfast & afternoon snacks included along with some drinks. And this service is not available at PBH.
The cabanas at HRH & PBH have a table & chairs, fridge & TV in them, then they set up 4 lounge chairs with towels for you, at PBH they also come with floats. You also get a bowl of fruit and six waters or sodas in your fridge. The PBH ones are at the Villa pool.
As far as tix there is a great two year deal right now, but I'm not really up to speed on the tix deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter