Questions about Hoop de doo

eeyoresnr

DIS Veteran
We are planning to eat at Hoop de Doo for Thanksgiving 2019. So I have a few questions questions
1. Do they raise prices here for Thanksgiving?
2. Can I book online if I am using a gift card to pay. (I can use a gift card to pay correct?)
3. Does Hoop de Doo offer a passholder discount?
4. We know we want to sit on lower level but which would you choose? Level 1 or 2. We are a party of 4 adults and an 8 year old boy

We are planning to eat at Hoop de Doo for Thanksgiving 2019. So I have a few questions questions
1. Do they raise prices here for Thanksgiving?
2. Can I book online if I am using a gift card to pay. (I can use a gift card to pay correct?)
3. Does Hoop de Doo offer a passholder discount?
4. We know we want to sit on lower level but which would you choose? Level 1 or 2. We are a party of 4 adults and an 8 year old boy

1. I would guessitmate that HDDR prices are at the highest level for that time of year.
2 Yes but remember this is a prepayment venue so pay close attention to the cancellation policy.
3. I think the passholder discount is only for the early show (our preferred show) but don't hold me to it. The 10% discount applies to up to 4 people for the included food, not taxes or tip.
4. I've always been fine with category 2 and don't see a problem with category 3 either; it's a very small venue and the performers interact with guests in all categories.

I guess I should add, we have done this twice in past (and am aware of cancellation policy ). Once upstairs and once level one next to the stage. But it will be first time for my grandson. My main question for 2 was if I can pay with gift card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter