Questions about LTT before MVMCP

vcasey

Mouseketeer
Because so many people here recommended it , while making some other PS's, I impulsively asked if there were any LTT PS's available on the night I'm going to the MVMCP and to my amazement the CM said yes.

So now call me silly but I don't know anything about LTT. So here are a few questions.

1) What kind of meal is it? Is it special for Christmas something I read made it sound like it would be?

2) Will the characters at that time be in their Colonial wear or in Christmas outfits.

3) How long does dining there usually take? We have a 6:10 ps and are also anxious to get out to the party so if it tends to be a long drawn out meal I may re-consider.

Thanks for all your input!!

We ate at LTT several years ago just before MVMCP - and will be again on December 9th. I'll try to answer your questions.

1) What kind of meal is it?

It is preplated - served family style - Turkey, Stuffing, Potatos, Veggies, Bread as I remember it. I'm vegetarin and they brought me a huge plate of something vegetarian -I can't remember any more what it was, but it was good. Way too much food for 2 adults and a child though.

Is it special for Christmas something I read made it sound like it would be?

I've only eaten there at Christmas time - I don't know how this compares to their regular fare.

2) Will the characters at that time be in their Colonial wear or in Christmas outfits.

As I remember they were in their Colonial outfits - but had like holly sprigs in their hats. I think Minnie may have had a holiday apron on.

3) How long does dining there usually take?

I think we spent about 1 1/2 hours at it, but we had a 5:00 ish reservation and had time to kill. My guess is they will move right along so you can join the party ontime. The only thing is you may not get to see all the characters in 50 minutes.

It is really nice to come out in the middle of the park and miss the crowds. But you do need to back track to main street to see the snow fall.

Hope this helps.

Morganne's Mommy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter