questions about Space Mt. opening & Blue Bayou

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
My trip is in July, and I will be at DL/DCA on 7/13-7/15. A couple of questions:

1) Is the official opening date for Space Mt. still 7/15 or has anyone heard that it might move up?

2) I want to eat at the Blue Bayou while I am there. How far out can I make reservations?

Thanks.

You are picking a great time to go to Disneyland! The Space Mountain opening is still 7/15 as far as I know, but it might go in to soft opening before that. That won't be announced until much further out. I just looked on the Disneyland.com site and it did not mention how far in advance you could make PSs. To keep tabs on the opening date for Space Mountain check out miceage.com and it's associated message board. It's the best DLR specific site I've found. Have a blast!

Melissa

For Space, I wouldn't count on riding it on the 13th & 14th. However, keep your eyes and ears open in case they do it and be ready to pounce. Don't listen to CM's if you ask about previews etc. They're pretty much trained to say "no". I would check out the message boards at Miceage, mouseplanet, or laughingplace right before your trip to see if there are rumors of sneak previews.
On the 15th, I would head directly over to Space Mountain at park opening. Grab a fastpass and jump in line because the lines for Space Mountain will be long, long, long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter