questions.... fun for 7 yr old ? where's the adrenaline trips ?

crash2000

Mouseketeer
just curious, does disney offer any trips that are full of excitment for a 7 yr old, and adults also, i love nature, and all but for a 7 yr old, its boring !

done 2 years of camping with my daughter, but she only enjoyed the swimming and the camp fire, any other time she was bored, tried day hikes, and backpacking with her again, she was bored.

I would love to go on with disney, but worry about how much fun for a 7yr old ?

just curious, does disney offer any trips that are full of excitment for a 7 yr old, and adults also, i love nature, and all but for a 7 yr old, its boring !

done 2 years of camping with my daughter, but she only enjoyed the swimming and the camp fire, any other time she was bored, tried day hikes, and backpacking with her again, she was bored.

I would love to go on with disney, but worry about how much fun for a 7yr old ?

Costa Rica maybe? Took my son when he had just turned 8 and he loved it. The zip-lining is definitely exciting. The rafting is a bit mild, but still rough enough so you get wet. There are some big waves on the beach too. But if your kids don't like nature, they will probably be bored with the hike at Manual Antonio and the butterfly garden (not sure if that is back on the itinerary). I chose the Costa Rica trip for our first one because it was one of the more active trips. Many of the trips are either a lot of nature or a lot of culture.

I think it depends on the 7 year old.

We did Ireland with our 11 and 14 year olds and they really enjoyed it.
There were a couple of younger kids and they did well. The kids seemed to enjoy the outside stuff more (farm tour, bike ride etc...)

I am not sure my kids would have enjoyed ABD at age 7. I am glad I waited.

They did however enjoy a Disney cruise when they were about that age.

What kind of activities do you think your 7 y.o. would enjoy?

We went on the Costa Rica trip, and it was full of adventure. However, I think that to zipline, which is the most exciting, you MUST BE at least 8. We had a family try and get there 7 year old on, and was turned down. The Zipline company gets the ages from Disney, and due to liability they don't budge on the age. I do think your 7 year old would enjoy Costa Rica, when they turn 8. Ziplining, white water rafting, the beach, all kinds of animals, disney movie night, volcano's, hot springs swimming, pineapple plantation (more fun than it sounds). Quest for the West has whitewater which is wilder than Costa Rica, horseback riding, geysers mud pots, etc., wild animals, scavenger hunts, movie night, fly fisihing, hiking. Both would be alot of adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter