Questions Re Easter Candy and Gifts for Sale at WDW

karenkerr

Earning My Ears
I have a question regarding the availability of Easter candy and gifts for sale at the Parks or Downtown Disney.

I will be at WDW staying at POR from March 16 to 24, 2002, the week before Easter.

I was hoping to buy some Disney easter candy/gifts to bring back with me to Canada for Easter presents for my son, nephews and nieces the following week.

Does anyone know whether or not Disney has Easter items and/or candy for sale at the parks or Downtown Disney.

Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Karen Kerr...aka excited Disney mom and auntie...YEAH ONLY 3 WEEKS UNTIL WE LEAVE!!!!!!:pinkbounc

Karen, We will be there the same week:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: I was there last year the week before Easter and for the life of me I can't remember if I saw any. (We took Easter Basket stuff with us.) I am sure that if you can't find something in the park they will have it at the World of Disney in DD. You can get the phone number for that in your local Disney store if you want to call ahead and make sure. Have Fun--I know we will!!!!!-Cheryl

Yes, they will have some at the Gourmet Pantry in DD. (tons of cute stuff!!) If you want more info., you can call DD's Guest Services @ 407-828-3058.

All right! Now I'm jealous disneyfan551--how come you're a DIS vet and I'm still a welcomed guest? You can't spend anymore time than me cruising these boards or you really don't have a life!!:D You know I have it bad if that bothers me!!:D

Ok, you caught me...I don't have a life! :D Quite honestly, I don't have alot to do at work, so I am able to spend at least 4-5 hours a day reading the dis boards! Isn't life grand? :p

And, don't be jealous! I, too, stressed out why everyone else were Dis Veterans! Once you send 75 messages on the boards, you are upgraded to a Veteran! I am a rookie Veteran, just hit it this week! Keep on responding, and it will happen before you can say I LOVE DISNEY!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter