• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Character Question

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Just curious as to if any new characters are out?? I know the UP characters are out, any idea how long they will be out?? Also are the Bolt characters still out?? Hopefully they will be out for awhile, I can't imagine them getting rid of these characters since they are all fairly new, but just thought I would see if anyone has heard anything. Also where are the Bolt characters?? Also is there any word as to if Angel from the Stitch movie will be a character out for meet and greets???:goodvibes

Just curious as to if any new characters are out?? I know the UP characters are out, any idea how long they will be out?? Also are the Bolt characters still out?? Hopefully they will be out for awhile, I can't imagine them getting rid of these characters since they are all fairly new, but just thought I would see if anyone has heard anything. Also where are the Bolt characters?? Also is there any word as to if Angel from the Stitch movie will be a character out for meet and greets???:goodvibes

There is no idea on how long the UP characters will be out. I've heard to at least Oct, but that could change.

No, the Bolt characters are no longer out (they were replaced by the UP characters).

No. I haven't heard anything about that character coming out.

There is no idea on how long the UP characters will be out. I've heard to at least Oct, but that could change.

No, the Bolt characters are no longer out (they were replaced by the UP characters).

No. I haven't heard anything about that character coming out.

Hey Joanna, thank you for the help, I am thinking since the Bolt characters are still so popular, I would imagine that Disney will have them out somewhere, I will have to be sure and check out some trip reports to make sure they are still out. I just gotta meet Bolt!!!:goodvibes

Hey Joanna, thank you for the help, I am thinking since the Bolt characters are still so popular, I would imagine that Disney will have them out somewhere, I will have to be sure and check out some trip reports to make sure they are still out. I just gotta meet Bolt!!!:goodvibes

Unfortunately they are not out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter