Quick Dining Review

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Just got back from a great vacation from 5/3 to 5/13, and wanted to do a quick recap of our Table Service dinners:

1. Liberty Tree: A staple in our annual vacations, and never disappoints. I've been looking for the Old Chef Mickey Mashed Potatoes, and these are the closest we have found. Solid 8/10 rating
  2. Il Mulino: Another staple for our trips, and again was excellent. Great service and food, and 9/10 rating
  3. Round-Up Rodeo: First ever visit here, and was pleasantly surprised. Everything (except the Ribs) were excellent, and got the Street Corn and Tater Sides. The only downside is you feel like a glutton after eating there, as we ate waaaaaay too much Brisket. Not sure if this will be an 'every trip' visit, but a good solid 8/10 rating.
  4. Steakhouse 71: One of the best meals of the trip. Went last year and was impressed, and even better this year. Prime Rib was excellent, and Eggs/Bacon appetizer is something you don't see all the time, and was awesome. To me this is a 10/10.
  5. Trattoria (Boardwalk): Haven't been here for several years, so figured to change things up. Good service, decent meal, and probably won't be back for another couple years. A step above Olive Garden IMO. Maybe a 7/10 at best.
  6. Tutto: As you can see we love Italian food, and this is my favorite place by far. Don't understand why it doesn't get talked about more on here, but we absolutely love this place. 10/10
  7. Nine Dragons: Another one that flies under the radar, and I don't know why. Always a staple for us to visit, and never disappoints. 9/10
  8. Crystal Palace: Not sure why, but this to me is the epitome of the Magic Kingdom by the atmosphere and building architecture. Food is average, but I just love being there. 7/10 food, 10/10 atmosphere
  9. Via Napoli: I know everyone likes to say you can't find good pizza in Disney, but this is very good pizza. Service is always good, and the cheese (whatever brand/type they use) is one of the best I've had. 9/10.
  10. O'hana: Has been a 'last day' staple of our annual trips for several years now, and probably be our last year. Service was horrible, and I just cannot justify paying $350++ to basically eat the Pot Stickers, Wings, and Noodles. The steak was average at best, and we had to literally beg for Peanut Sauce (since it was so dry). Probably substitute Kona in for this next year.
We don't do a big lunch, so we enjoy a nice sit-down dinner each night we are there. Let me know if you have any questions!

'Ohana has always been a must-do for us, but after seeing all of these horrible reviews, I think we're gonna skip it. If I'm spending $300+ for a meal, I'd rather go to Flying Fish or Narcoosees.

'Ohana has always been a must-do for us, but after seeing all of these horrible reviews, I think we're gonna skip it. If I'm spending $300+ for a meal, I'd rather go to Flying Fish or Narcoosees.
Yeah, I just can't justify that money to eat Pot Stickers and Wings. Our server this time was horrible too, so that didn't help

I hate to hear this about Ohana. Do they not have shrimp anymore? What about the delicious dessert???

I hate to hear this about Ohana. Do they not have shrimp anymore? What about the delicious dessert???

Yes, they still have both of these things and those are still good.

But if someone really mostly wants the noodles, pot stickers, and wings (plus the bread pudding) just go to Tambu Lounge after 4:00 where you can order them a la carte.

How did you get peanut sauce. We’ve been unsuccessful every time we’ve tried to get sauce for meat or potstickers since reopening. I miss the sauces! 😔

How did you get peanut sauce. We’ve been unsuccessful every time we’ve tried to get sauce for meat or potstickers since reopening. I miss the sauces! 😔
We had alot of issues with the Waiter, so the Manager eventually came over to help him--and got it for us (I think from Kona maybe?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter